Monday, March 01, 2004

Episode 1

alhamdulillah....
selesai dengan selamat semalam..
syukur kepada Allah Maha Besar..
amin...
moga langkah seterusnya juga akan berjalan dengan lancar..
million thanks to mama,auntie ya,abg ijam,pak busu,busu, mak tini,achik,aben,zaidil(u're next bro hahha jgn lupa due date),zai(hamjut...baik tido kat umah kekeke) and not to forgotten...mak andam to be Miss FG...
without u guys this thing wont run smoothly..
sorry sorry sorry for those who felt so uncomfortable..
felt like killing me..or what...sorry again..
its me...it really really me...myself...syaiful arief syah as a whole...
stuborn...too rational..didnt consider others...bla bla bla...
yup....
that is me...i'll do anything...and i'll take any risk at any cost and any means..just to please my needs...
i wont....and again i wont...kill my need for just pleasing others...so pls pls pls...understand me...
actions takens ...all of it...no taken without any considerations...
i've foresee...what would happen in future...thats why i've said....i'll take any kind of risk at any cost and at any means...bukan nak berlagak bagus ke or being selfish or whatsoever...is just...i'm so damn tired pleasing other ppl...so so tired....
so now its the time for to please...and force the others to please my needs....sorry...if some of my actions may affect any kind of relations that we've built directly or in directly...

one unique thing that me and lyn discovered yesterday was...the date..it would only come once in 4 years..
huhuhu...so no need to sambut every year laa...hikhikhik....

may oh may oh may... :)

No comments: