Saturday, December 01, 2007

8 Wonders!!!

today is my 8th year working as a central banker...
cepatnye 8 tahun....worked in 2 different departments, 4 different sections, with 2 different governors and 5 different directors....lain padang lain belalang...everybody got their own style of management..nothing to complain about working as a central banker...not to say its perfect job but as for now i love my job... :D

wish me greater success for my future undertakings


cheers!!!
8 Wonders!!!

today is my 8th year working as a central banker...
cepatnye 8 tahun....worked in 2 different departments, 4 different sections, with 2 different governors and 5 different directors....lain padang lain belalang...everybody got their own style of management..nothing to complain about working as a central banker...not to say its perfect job but as for now i love my job... :D

wish me greater success for my future undertakings


cheers!!!

No comments: