Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm broke

hehhee...just went to mst kelana jaya to collect my cash voucher of rm100..
the voucher was given because of redemption my ilovegolf card's points...
and accidentally..i was looking for a new putter last weekend..odyssey brand specifically..
was at a golf shop in KJ last sunday....found nice and give me damn good feeling during putting..
however, since the shop assistant was not the to assist/persuade me to buy the putter..i decided not to ask about the putter ....just walk off from the shop and as usual haikal will be very reluctant to go out from any golf shops...

so yesterday...received letter from MST require me to go to KJ and collect the cash voucher....
today's lunch time...i went to KJ to collect the cash voucher..and since i already in the golf shop...
just try and putt some putters....

ouch...fall in love with one of odyssey putter and since the sales person ...asyik dok persuade me to buy...finally i bought 1 putter ...odyssey #1 white hot...waaaaa....the price was MYR575....they gave me 25%....and plus my RM100 voucher...i just pay rm330....

now i already broke another rm330....

on share...just now i disposed my symphony bhd share...bought @RM0.615...and sold @RM0.34..yup...nearly 50% lost on this share...but however...i foresee that symphony share will not rose more that my cost price...so...u lose some..u win some... and actually the lost covered by my profits from other share...

No comments: