Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Kerja Kerja Kerja



erm..bz giler this few months...
differs from my old days at my old dept...
bz but still manage to take five...
here..a bit difficult...bz all the way...
hehhee..
just to share my workstation..
heheh...ni dah kemas sikit..
kalau tak memang selerak..hehe
ask RAR sure dia tau camne my old workstation looks like...hehe..










talking about workstress...sad to say..i'm too stress and tired now..
finished work late...everyday..for this time being..coz need to rectify something...
but at home...my stress free although a lots of assignment need to be done..
thank to Allah... giving me with such precious present (beside my parents and family)...
these 2 homosapiens hehe are my stress medicine.. :D..
love both of 2..thank to Allah again for giving these 2 persons to my life...


No comments: